Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

HELP I HAVE A HOMECOMING ISSUE?! Need a lot of advice?

So I'm a senior and I'm going to hc with this girl I kind of know but the bus is filled with a lot of popular people and I'm just average so I'm really nervous. Also I'm kind of shy. How can I have a good time without being made fun of or being awkward?! Please give a lot of advice

Favorite Answer

I would just try to stay away from the popular people as much as you can. If the girl is nervous too then try to act calm and that way she will feel safe with you. In turn you both will have a great time. Good luck!!

At homestead you are able to loose weight with the aid of putting on workout consultation video clips. Get the video clips on the library, then placed on some track/ipod. you additionally can watch the loose television workout consultation episodes on PBS. My sister did the exercises another day and quite have been given into it, she additionally ate 6 small food an afternoon, scaling down all maximum saturated fat and eating lean meat, greens and culmination. you are able to incorporate any food which you like yet that incorporate much less fat, greater proteins. initiate with Mon,Wed, Friday, 20 min an afternoon, walk each time in between. boost with the aid of 5 minutes in a million to 2 weeks. degree your waste line and weight your self, then do it lower back after 2 weeks. different issues that could help are homestead chores, inclusive of vacuuming, mopping, cleansing the homestead, doing crunches with your ft under the settee, additionally doing somewhat push united statesin your knees in case you won't be in a position of carry your self up. Do purely some at a time or 3-5 each hour. you additionally can march in place lifting a knee up at a time, do approximately 10 knee united statesx 3 gadgets two times an afternoon til you sense like increasing it. eating behavior: purchase lean meats, greater fruit and greens, get rid of saturated fat, get used to examining the labels on the food you purchase, evaluate to the food pyramid (google: food pyramid). while uncertain basically walk in circles, get a chum to stroll with you, borrow someones puppy and walk it, walk someones youngster. If very hungry, drink a pitcher of water, then consume the salad in the previous the burger and fries. wish this helps