Raven. asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Robert griffin III or Denard Robinson?

Which QB would you go with? Which is more reliable and which is more athletic?

Favorite Answer

One can throw the ball, one can't. So I'll go Griffin.

I'm a Michigan fan, but Denard is a terrible passer. Period. I'd draft him as high as the 3rd or 4th round to be a slot receiver/3rd down back/kick returner kinda guy because he's way too fast and elusive to ignore, but unless he turns things around really big really quick, he's not a passer.

Griffin has a fair amount to prove, but he's never looked as bad passing the ball as D-Rob has every week so far, though he's also never been quite as good running the ball.

Depending on the scheme you run you could argue having Robinson for a college squad, but if I'm drafting a QB it'd be Griffin, though even then I wouldn't take him higher than the mid second round at this point.

Easily Robert Griffin to rely on offense. Denard is more athletic out of the two.

Griffin...Denard is a good kid but he's not a good enough passer to win in the Big Ten...he needs a better team which Michigan doesn't have

I'd take Griffin for sure because he has a way better arm than Denard.

RG3-he's a better passer and still a damn good runner.

but i would rather have russell wilson over both of them hahaha.

Source(s): On Wisconsin!

RG3 is better in every way.