Gay parents in today's society?

What do you think? Kids can be mean and they could be teased. I for one, appriciate lesbians, bisexuals, gay, ect although sadly many people dont.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There was a study I read about last year that discovered that children raised by lesbian couples were better socially adjusted, had fewer behavioral problems and adjusted to school better than the kids of straight parents.

There are good parents and bad parents, straight and gay. Personally, I think that anyone- and I mean anyone- wanting to have and/or raise a child should have to pass competency tests. It would resolve a lot of problems, and benefit the children immeasurably.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The kids will definitely hear about it one time or another, I think it would be worse for them to have to hear "That's Gay" everyday (as in "thats stupid" sort of thing) It more depends on how popular they are.

• Josh
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

To the best of my knowledge, my 8yo son has never been teased because I am gay or he has two Dads.

• SkyNet
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

2 gay parents are better than no parent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I support them. In 20 years or so it'll be common. Like interracial couples are now.

• 9 years ago

Parents are parents.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

please don't run with scissors. i'm sure you are a nice person, so i wouldn't want you to fall and get cut with the scissors. do try to be careful...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.