What can Obama do to save his skin?

He missed the boat to be like Clinton. Romney and Perry have enough polls now showing them beating Obama. One avenue would be to have Sorros and others start manipulating the GOP so that Bachmann or Guingrich get more play. Or Obama could start cutting regulations and funding....maybe, he's already to his supportes to stop whining and get to work.

Favorite Answer

Stop caving for the GOP and go for their throats.

I'm liberal on most issues and not entirely sure that I'm going to vote for him. If I do it will only be because of the other candidate.

If he wants my vote he needs to find a way to pay for all his spending, like raising taxes on the rich or following through on his campaign promise to end the wars. He should stop raiding the medical Marijuana dispensaries, like he promised he was going to do.

Really at this point even the liberal base isn't all that happy with Obama. What he could do to save his own skin would be to find a way to pay for his spending, and end the wars. He has done none of these things.

Moderates know that even the liberals base are diappointed with him. You rarely see an Obama sticker anymore on cars, even Priuses.Obama needs to re-energize his base by actually accomplishing something, if he expects to win election.

• jehen

All he has to do to win is convince a majority of Americans to vote in their own best interest, rather than the interest of the moneyed Oligarchs that have convinced too many Americans that kids should starve, old ladies kicked out of nursing homes and highway crumble, and their children and grand children are saddled with unimaginable debt just so today's millionaires and billionaires can save millions on their taxes.

Aways use at least SPF 30 when out in the sun.

He can hope that American voters are not stupid enough to believe the bull being put out by Republicans. Republicans are to blame for this mess and they are to blame for blocking every move Obama makes to try and fix it. I too hope we are not that stupid because another term of Republican rule would just about finish us off if it is not too late already. Vote smart, vote Democrat.

Politically he can do nothing. But he does have that Nobel Peace Prize winning skin color.

JOIN THE TEA PARTY

ha hahahahahah

the screw up in the gop

I'm not sure, but blackness won't help him this time....