:( what do you think?

My last period was July 19

I have a lot of CM

Sore boobs

Pee more

Constipated

Fatigued

Trouble sleeping

Lower back pain

Bloated

BUT neg hpt's and blood test?? I feel like I'm pregnant but maybe my body is playing tricks??

I'm 21 and have 1 son

• Favorite Answer

Most likely if your pregnancy tests and the blood test all came up negative, your probably not pregnant. There is probably some thing else going on. but you never know. I suggest you go back to the doctor one more time, and have them run another blood test. Blood tests are suppose to be 100 % accurate, but there can sometimes be a lab mix up, or human error. This actually just happened to my sister lately. i was very surprised. Her blood test had come up negative, but then she ended up going back a day later, had another blood test and they found out she was pregnant. You never know. Get one more done and then if its negative, i wouldn't worry any more. Your probably not pregnant.

umm if you haven't gotten your period since july 19th I'd say your probably pregnant. Your WAY to young to have lost it already lol. i would defiantly take a pregnancy test and see a doctor! All the symptoms you listed are signs as well.

Blood tests are 99% accurate so if it was negative you are NOT pregnant.

Source(s): Mother of 2