can i have gotten a std with only one partner?

i have had a std before but i went through treatment can i still get a std while with one person

Favorite Answer

You can get an std from any one you have sex with. Some times men don't know if they have an std or not because they don't always give you symptoms. If your partner has an std you could contract it if they haven't treated it, or if they are not taking any precautions to help prevent you from getting it.

I'm only having sex with my boy friend, we have been together for several years and managed to get herpes, he contracted it from his ex and didn't know he had it.

1

Source(s): Get Rid Of Herpes - http://herpesaway.oruty.com/?mzPY

I got identified with herpes (type 2) about six years ago, when I was still attending college and had a stupid one-night stand. I realize loads of young ladies will say this, but I swear I had never done that sort of thing before. I just made a mistake that one time and suddenly I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for my entire life. The worst part was feeling I could never date men again. After all, who wants to go out with a girl that has sores around her you-know-what? But since a friend shared this video https://tr.im/sUv7d everything got better.

Not only was I able to eliminate all remnants of the herpes simplex virus from my body in less than 21 days, but I was also able to start dating once more. I even met the guy of my dreams and I'm so blessed to write that just a week ago, in front of everyone in a crowded restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me! This program provided the chance to be happy and experience true love. Now I want to help you too by sharing this with the World.

Yes.

Unless before you have sex you make that person get a std test and if they are clean then you do it.

But otherwise even if you are only with one person they can still give you something.

Yes, you can. Unfortunately, although you know that YOU have no other partners, it is impossible for you to be sure that your partner has no other partners.

• Sue B

of course you can. You don't ever really know that your the ONLY one for them!!