Any ideas for a homemade gift for my boyfriend?

I want it to be different and cute. Not the typical romantic gifts. Something a bit weird :)

its his birthday, not valentine.

Favorite Answer

1) Buy a cute wee box and heart shaped ice cube tray and melt chocolate and make your own heart shaped chocolates and on each one you could use melted white chocolate to spell something?

2) Make an "ABC Memory book" which is just a book with a memory for each letter a-z

3) Sew lots of different squares of fabric together to make a blanket for you two to used while you watch dvds?

4) wrap a shoe box with really nice wrapping paper and fill it with a present for each year of his age eg 17 presents if he's 17 (I wrapped it with brown paper and tied a bow round it with string so it looked cute)

Hope I've helped :)

Source(s): did this for my boyfriend :)

Make him a lil box with 365 reasons why u love him or any special moments u've shared together that way everyday oh the year he picks out something new :)

Isn't a little early for Valentine?