Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

Did I ruin everything with this girl?

We're "kinda friends" and I secretly love her and we were texting and I randomly started talking about how I killed this giant dragon at lunch (It was a joke, obviously) and she seemed slightly amused by this and then I told her I had to go but didn't say why... I'm worried because she didn't text me back to say "bye" or "ttyl" or "see you tomorrow" which is a customary thing to do.

Did I do good or bad? Did I ruin everything?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tim, you did wrong. You did a whole lotta wrong. Now, go back to your corner.

• 9 years ago

Ahh, young love. First of all relax. Stop worrying. If her forgetting to say ttyl has you in this big of a worry session, your whole life is gonna be difficult. People forget things. It happens. If you like her, take her out to the movies. Keep it simple and sweet, hold her hand.

Be confident in yourself, and be yourself. Don't change yourself to fit what she is looking for in a guy. Good luck.

Source(s): Life
  • 9 years ago

Really? Me and my gf hav ben together for 2 years and sometimes one of usll say bue and the other just doesnt have time to say it back. its not that bad if she doesnt say bye. I dont c how u culd hav ruined everything. Maybe she jst was busy, or just didnt feel like.typing in bye

• 9 years ago

Honestly there is no reason to be worried about. If someone texts me and says they have to go i don't text them back incase they had to go for something important. Thats probably the case here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • gosman
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the way ppl look does not hassle me, until it somewhat is offensive (crack/boobs exhibiting). perhaps you may desire to have some sympathy for those ppl, on the grounds that maximum obese ppl eat to conceal up feeling and or no longer manage issues, and maximum women who've been sexually abused are obese/obese. Do you have an habit or way of coping it somewhat is self detrimental? i will kinda comprehend the place you're coming from, on the grounds that I easily tend to work out obese ppl as indignant and/or stingy myself.

• 9 years ago

No, you didn't. Whenever my friends says they have to go, I usually just stop texting to them because i dont have to waste like 10 cents saying good bye

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

don't worry you definitely did not ruin anything. she probably fell asleep or just didn't want to waste texts. maybe just text her back another time and act like everything is normal :D hope I helped

• 9 years ago

I'm sorry to say but you ruined everything with every single girl ever.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Maybe she didn't get it? Or fell asleep or she just didn't want to reply cuz she didn't wanna bother u. Don't worry about it just talk to her at school.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Umm... Pink Floyd?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.