Can anybody tell me what to expect after a peroneal tendon repair?

My husband is a carpenter and he has to go in for surgery on his left foot in less than 2 weeks. We are VERY anxious with fear of the unknown. We'd like to know about the level of pain, how long it might last, average recovery time, what percentage of these surgeries are successful, does he have any hope of being 100% again? And anything else that would be helpful.

If you're not really trying to be helpful please don't reply, this is very serious for me and my family. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Before he does the surgery find someone in your area that does Myofasicia or Neuromuscular massage therapy, and talk to them and see if they offer you any help. You can alway do the surgery,

but remember once you do, it closes the door to non - surgery therapies. Both Myofasicia or Neuromuscular are therpies for helping the body heal it's self with drugs.

I have a friend that was going to have surgery for bone spurs in his knee's. I talked him into trying the Myofasicia, he never did need to have the surgery after having the Myofasicia massage therapy.

• Tink

Nobody has anyway of knowing the extent of the damage he has (that would be on his films), or other personal history information. Does he smoke? Does he have blood sugar issues? That sort of thing. Those all effect healing. Everybodies level of "pain" is different. He might need pain meds for a couple days - or a couple weeks.

My best advice - follow the instructions to a "T" - if the doctor says stay off it two weeks, he doesn't mean go fishing with the kids and walk a half-mile to the river bank and back, or walk around the Walmart for an hour. If he says go to physical therapy, go! Men tend to be especially a little hard headed with those sorts of thing.

What it sounds like you need to do - is ask these exact same questions of the surgeon.

I'm sure he'll be fine, it will just take longer than anyone would like...

Good Luck

We do realize that they're constructed from smokeless hearth, or natural flame, that they have been given loose will (identical to guy), they may be able to cross via partitions, they may be able to see us, however we cannot see them, they may be able to additionally cross close the heavens and pay attention to what the angels say approximately what instructions they have got been given, after which cross to the fortune tellers, and many others, and deliver them the inside track which in then flip they fake to 'see the longer term' after further 100 extra lies made as much as the inside track they have got got. Jinns were given loose will. They had been created earlier than guy, within the Quran we all know that the satan was once a jinn worshiping God among the angels. But while God created Adam and instructed all people to prostrate to him, all of them did (angels haven't any loose will, consistently well and obey God's orders) besides the satan. Proof of loose will?! Anyway, there's a surah (bankruptcy seventy two) additionally within the Quran referred to as Al-Jinn. Read it someday. Some Jinns are Muslims, a few are pagans, a few comply with different religions. Some jinns are well and a few are unhealthy. Just like a few folks are well and a few are unhealthy. Some worship Allah, pray and rapid, and many others like we do, and a few do not. It's additionally recognized that jinns are utilized in black magic and fortune tellers use them. Black magic, magic, fortune telling, and many others are forbidden in Islam. Anyone claiming to be utilising one or has one isn't a follower of Islam and has gotten himself in challenge... Anyway I wager it might get kinda creepy to consider there is yet another creature or species residing with us and we're the ones who cannot see them. But there are supplications which have been given to us to support and shield us.

tons of pain