Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Most redneck state in the US?

Favorite Answer

NORTH CAROLINA. Watch the televisions shows "All Worked Up" or "Lizard Lick Towing".

Isn't it amazing how everyone has named Southern states. Wow! You might be surprised some northern states are just as "Redneck" if not more so in some areas. So to to counter act this obvious stereotyping of White Southerners I'm going to say Wyoming!

I'm in South Carolina and I can't believe the people here have the intelligence to not drown every time they have a glass of water. And still, I know that they are brighter and Alabama, Mississippi, and their ilk. I shudder for the future.

Texas

• kinzer

West Virginia.. once you pass into the rustic in the direction of the mountains there it is all %. up automobiles and adult adult males exterior in straw hats and the two military fatigue pants or denims like, rolling corn bushels.

It depends on the area, you simply can not judge a whole state. In the U.S. too many people come from everywhere to judge.

Source(s): Mississippian

Gotta be Massachusetts.

Ooooh, you said redneck!

I just saw the 'red' part, like in extreme radical socialism, communism.

Arkansas

West Virginia BY FAR.