Deep asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

what is a good short haircut for boys?

i am 15 years old boy just looking for a good short haircut. I'm not really into the Mohawks and or anything that will have to do with gel because I'm just lazy like that. I have already have many fade haircuts so i was just wondering is there any more good haircuts that i can get and what are they call

i forgot a short enough hair to be able to fit in baseball hats :D

Favorite Answer

Trust me I use this one.......sizors on top and a 2 on the bottom. It's supposed to be for a fowhawk but I just leave it down and just wet it.... It looks cool. I recommend you use it

Source(s): Me
  • lael

So your searching for an extremely short haircut by using the sounds of it. individually i'd the two flow to the barbers and get a '2 length buzz shrink' for this ask for a no.a million on the aspects and a no.2 on suitable. Or i'd choose for a extensive style a million buzz shrink throughout.

Mohawk =] It'll fit under your cap. You don't have to put it up unless you want to.

Source(s): I've had two mohawks (and I'm a girl).

the old justin bieber one

go get a PELON STYLE :)