Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

How much damage will Miguel Cabrera do in the two games at Yankee Stadium?

That ballpark is a joke. He's going deep atleast twice.

BQ: Any Yankees fans up for a bet? I know the Tigers have this series, I would actually be surprised if we didn't sweep.

Update:

Yea cause Game 3 is going to be in NY, right?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How much you want to bet?

Lol 2 times?!? He can go deep 2 times. Remember that guy you traded to us? Curtis "MVP" Granderson yep he's here to do damage on the Tigers. Tigers will be stomped into the ground.

• Chaos
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Unless he loves to hit opposite field home runs to that 300 yard left field porch, not much. The right field porch at Yankees stadium isn't such a joke as the left field one. The question should be how much HR will Granderson/Teixeria/Cano hit despite being up against Verlander. In Tigers stadium (I know what it's called but don't want to spell it wrong), a 305 ball to left field would be a out. In Yankees stadium, it's a home run. Yankees beat Verlander in March, so I won't say it's 100% Verlander shuts them out even though he's the best pitcher and there is a good chance of it.

• 9 years ago

Hopefully not much.

BTW, Games 1 and 2 are at Yankee Stadium, 3 and 4 at Comerica, and 5 at Yankee Stadium.

BQ: There's a line between believing in your team and insanity.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1 Meaningless HR, when the Yankees are up 15-0 in the 3RD Game which will clinch for the ALCS.

BQ: HAH, don't make me laugh, no wonder Brittany hates you Tigers fans.

Never said it was, i'm talking about the series, NOT at Yankee Stadium.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Cabrera bats right. the poor dimensions won't help him much

BQ: Thats a pretty damn bold of you. i had this series with Yanks in 4. if Tigers do sweep. you can brag as much as you want

• 9 years ago

I'll agree he'll go deep twice if Girardi will allow his pitchers to pitch to him... I have the Tigers in 5 i'm not completely sold on Scherzer in the playoffs and I'm not confident in Porcello at all

• 9 years ago

Tough to say first game he is facing a strike out pitcher, 2nd game he will be facing a ground ball pitcher.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lol... Mark Teixiera will out HR Cabrera so don't worry about it

• Twins
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I say 2 hrs

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Looking at your avatar it seems like you don't fare to well at bets

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.