Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

How much damage will Miguel Cabrera do in the two games at Yankee Stadium?

That ballpark is a joke. He's going deep atleast twice.

BQ: Any Yankees fans up for a bet? I know the Tigers have this series, I would actually be surprised if we didn't sweep.

Yea cause Game 3 is going to be in NY, right?

Favorite Answer

How much you want to bet?

Lol 2 times?!? He can go deep 2 times. Remember that guy you traded to us? Curtis "MVP" Granderson yep he's here to do damage on the Tigers. Tigers will be stomped into the ground.

• Chaos

Unless he loves to hit opposite field home runs to that 300 yard left field porch, not much. The right field porch at Yankees stadium isn't such a joke as the left field one. The question should be how much HR will Granderson/Teixeria/Cano hit despite being up against Verlander. In Tigers stadium (I know what it's called but don't want to spell it wrong), a 305 ball to left field would be a out. In Yankees stadium, it's a home run. Yankees beat Verlander in March, so I won't say it's 100% Verlander shuts them out even though he's the best pitcher and there is a good chance of it.

Hopefully not much.

BTW, Games 1 and 2 are at Yankee Stadium, 3 and 4 at Comerica, and 5 at Yankee Stadium.

BQ: There's a line between believing in your team and insanity.

1 Meaningless HR, when the Yankees are up 15-0 in the 3RD Game which will clinch for the ALCS.

BQ: HAH, don't make me laugh, no wonder Brittany hates you Tigers fans.

Never said it was, i'm talking about the series, NOT at Yankee Stadium.

Cabrera bats right. the poor dimensions won't help him much

BQ: Thats a pretty damn bold of you. i had this series with Yanks in 4. if Tigers do sweep. you can brag as much as you want

I'll agree he'll go deep twice if Girardi will allow his pitchers to pitch to him... I have the Tigers in 5 i'm not completely sold on Scherzer in the playoffs and I'm not confident in Porcello at all

Tough to say first game he is facing a strike out pitcher, 2nd game he will be facing a ground ball pitcher.

Lol... Mark Teixiera will out HR Cabrera so don't worry about it

• Twins

I say 2 hrs

Looking at your avatar it seems like you don't fare to well at bets