is this a sign of pregnancy?

ok so my husband and i had unprotected sex on the 2nd and the 8th and again on the 19th of this month(Sept) i was fertile from the 4th to the 10th and ovulated on the 9th. i was supposed to start my period on the 23rd,,but i am now 6 days late.. about a week ago i had some discharge(not bloody or anything) but mucus like.. could this be a sign of pregnancy ? i have also been some what constipated, little nauseous. but so far all pregnancy tests have been negative.. thanks

the discharge was actually clear just very gooey..sorry if its too much info..i have a 10 1/2 old son. and i was only 4 weeks and 3 days when a home pregnancy test picked up the hormone.. and i verified that same day at the doc's..

Implantation bleeding lasts for a day and is either a light watery pink or brownish discharge.

It takes a few weeks for a hpt to detect pregnancy. Usually nine weeks pregnant will show up positive. You can get bloodwork done though if you're impatient.

I would wait another week and then take a digital First Response, those are the most accurate. Maybe the tests you took were a little too early.

Source(s): Mother of 2

toughs are pregnancy symptoms. I'd wait another week and take it again.