is this a sign of pregnancy?

ok so my husband and i had unprotected sex on the 2nd and the 8th and again on the 19th of this month(Sept) i was fertile from the 4th to the 10th and ovulated on the 9th. i was supposed to start my period on the 23rd,,but i am now 6 days late.. about a week ago i had some discharge(not bloody or anything) but mucus like.. could this be a sign of pregnancy ? i have also been some what constipated, little nauseous. but so far all pregnancy tests have been negative.. thanks

Update:

the discharge was actually clear just very gooey..sorry if its too much info..i have a 10 1/2 old son. and i was only 4 weeks and 3 days when a home pregnancy test picked up the hormone.. and i verified that same day at the doc's..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Implantation bleeding lasts for a day and is either a light watery pink or brownish discharge.

It takes a few weeks for a hpt to detect pregnancy. Usually nine weeks pregnant will show up positive. You can get bloodwork done though if you're impatient.

• 9 years ago

I would wait another week and then take a digital First Response, those are the most accurate. Maybe the tests you took were a little too early.

Source(s): Mother of 2
  • 9 years ago

toughs are pregnancy symptoms. I'd wait another week and take it again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.