Bell1234 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Curly hair help???:(?

I have type 3b curly and its sooo frizzy! as of right now im using smooth n shine gellation gel and tresemme haispray it really isnt working what do you recommend any moosse, gel, hairspary, cream? and tips please to keep this stressful hair tamed >.< Thank you!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

One company that carters to curly hair is Miss Jessie’s. Their most popular products are Stretch Silkening Crème and Curly Pudding. The curly pudding helps form beautiful curls.

• Rosy
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I have the same damn problem and I have a few suggestions that I use too: okay you can try a frizz fighting serum from Biolage brand they sell at Walmart and it's a smoothing serum that works good. Also

try Garnier fructis curl enhancing spray gel that has strong hold can make your hair very shiny. Also if you want a gel for thick curls try Tresemme curl sculpting bouncy curls hair gel this also sells at Walmart stores. I have tried all of these products and I can tell you that these products will not let you down! :) enjoy! well at least try too ;)

Source(s): My hair is the same!
  • 9 years ago

I have natural wavy hair, and growing up I had extremely thick hair and very frizzy. What I've noticed is when I get out of the shower, I pull it back, let it dry and pull it out of the ponytail, I have absolutely no frizz, and I always do that every time I get out of the shower now, you should try it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you want straight hair and have curly hair use 3 Day Straight by John Freida

and if you're just trying to make you're curls look nice

use a shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, and http://www.herbalessences.com/en-US/hair-products/...

something like that will help!

Goodluck <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

get this "kinky curly" thing. it comes in a jar and you put it in your hair after you wash it. and it srslllllly helps sooo much. i have thick *** curly hair thats soo frizzy and this is one of the only things that works. also one of my friends that is black and has insanely huge curly hair uses this and it works on her 2. they sell it at whole foods stores. i knooow having curly hair is a pain in the *** but if you treat it well youll learn to love it! good luck gurl

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My hair's like that too! After I shower before my hair drys all curly I blowdry it with a brush and then I straighten it ;)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I use aussie products for my curly hair<3(:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

put some spray in your hair like lots of hairspray and then take a match and put it moderately close but not to close and it will definitely get rid of your friziness that's for sure ;P

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cream because some hairspays don't say long so cream

• 9 years ago

Straighten it. Duhh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.