My friend wants to watch a horror movie?

My friends are sleeping over on friday night and they want to rent a horror movie like halloween or texs chainsaw massacre. I kind of want to but I am very jumpy and squeamish. I don't want to be a scaredy cat or party ruiner but I am really nervous. I know my riends would compromise and support m if i didnt want to watch a scary movie, but I want to bite the bullet and do it. Would a movie with no gore but jump scenes like paranormal activity be better? I was thinking of just brining my computer and headphones and just casually go on youtube if things get really bad. Thats pretty much my only option! I know I could just leave or turn it off, but the sleepover is at my house soo that wouldn't be good.

I'm 13 what should I do?

Favorite Answer

I think Paranormal Activity is a good choice for your situation, but I would maybe have something else on hand to watch after the scary movie, like a comedy, just in case.

Watch something clean with no blood like poltergiest or maybe like silly horror like clowns from outerspace or shaun of the dead

• Evan

"when a stranger calls" is a great movie. No gore but it will keep you on the edge of your seat.

ya thats great i also like to watch horror movie.