Help me with girl problems?

My friend is gonna introduce me to this girl in my high school. Never had a girlfries before so not experienced. Shes also a year older, but thats not why Im nervous. Plz help ASAP

I don't think you have any need to be nervous! There are probably no expectations that she has regarding meeting your, and she's probably just as nervous as you. The most important thing is to remember to be yourself and remind yourself that it isn't a big deal -- that way, you get to know her better and possibly make a connection. Good luck :)

Really, as long as you're yourself, your fine. This could turn out two ways:

A) She likes who you are and things progress; or

B) She doesn't and you two turn to friends or nothing.

You dont want to do anything to drastic or she wont like you for you.

Mostly the guys I go for are very genuine and themselves. Girls like when guys aren't trying to pretend.

Just one big clue. Dont go all ga ga over her. I find the more a guy compliments me or is pushy or anything like that, the more I don't like them in that way. It's actually kinda creepy when guys do that.

Good luck =)

Source(s): I am a girl.

I have never had girlfries before either! They sound yummy:P

Just be yourself! If she doesnt like you, then it obviously was not meant to be.