What should I do, my life sucks?

So far this month has been terrible. My days are awful. I am sleep deprived from playing soccer and not getting home till 11 or 10. My friends make fun of me constantly even though they say its out of love. No guy seems the least bit interested in me. I lost the guy I was hoping to go to homecoming with to another girl in my group. My grades arent what i want them to be. My parents yell at me. I find myself struggling to make it through the day sane. I feel meaner and im a very nice person (not conceded) I feel like i getting walked all over but when i stick up for myself, they say im being mean or that im in a bad mood. My life sucks. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

holy sh!t. are you me or something? i'm not even kidding, everything you said is EXACTLY how i feel right now.

I play soccer for my local travel team and i don't get home till around ten and when I do get home, I have to do my homework and end up sleeping at 1 and then waking up at 6.

My friends give me zero support and make fun of me, like yours do.

I THOUGHT this guy was interest in me, but read below and you'll see what I mean.

my "best friend" is going to homecoming with the guy i have liked since fourth grade (i'm in ninth), who supposedly liked me to??, and she knew that i liked him, but she said yes anyway IN FRONT OF ME.

I used to get straight A's and now I have a B- in geometry.

My parents most likely hate me.

I seriously feel like i cannot continue on any longer. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I feel like I'm a total ***** to my parents, but I can't help it anymore. I'm at my breaking point. I wish I had an answer, but right now I just got to find the good things in life even though everything is going wrong. I've been writing and listening to music to help me get through things. I'm so done though. I hope someone can get me out of this feeling.

Based on the homecoming comment, I'm assuming you are in highschool. And not trying to downplay your problem, but I think most of highschool students feel the same way. Okay, to start. Decide what you personally want. If you want better grades than study harder. If you don't want the physical or emotional stress from playing soccer, quit. Be your own boss. I'm sure I won't get the parent vote for this answer, but, do what you want. When you are in highschool it seems endless, once you graduate, you may miss it. But one thing I guarantee, no matter who dates who or who cheats on who, or who went to homecoming with who, the day you graduate, none of it will matter. When I was in highschool (class of 2007) I found that most kids in sports played only because their parents pushed it on them. Life is too short to spend it doing anything you don't enjoy. If your friends are giving you a hard time, find new ones. As far as your overall mood, do some relaxing things ie; yoga, reading, listening to music. That may be hard with your full schedule, but like i said, start by thinking of what you truly want. Good luck.

Source(s): East Valley Highschool class of 2007
  • Nox

The root of the majority of your problems seems to be your sleep deprivation from your soccer practices. I think you need to consider soccer as an extracurricular very seriously. Your inadequate sleep is most likely causing your increased sensitivity and emotional susceptibility, which works negatively in conjunction with your friend's teasing, your parent's yelling at you, and your grades. Is soccer really worth the slew of problems it seems to be causing? If it is, you need to examine your schedule closely. Are you managing your time well or goofing off during free time where you can devote to your social life and your grades?

You need to fix up your attitude too. Life could be a lot worse to be frank, and your negative attitude *is* and *will* continue to affect you if you persist. You've got a lot to be thankful for- your health, family, and friends. I know you mentioned your friends haven't been great, but they most likely don't realize what they're doing. Be frank and tell them how it makes you feel. Don't point fingers, don't get nasty. Just be honest. There's no reason for them to continue unless they truly are mean-spirited. Give them a chance.

Once you get older you'll do and see things that will open your eyes to how beautiful the world really is! Life is what you make it to be. Your perception of the world is determines how you feel.

It's fine it will blow over everyone has times like that try talking to someone you really trust it the best thing to do

First off, if your "friends" shouldn't deserve that title if they do that. Keep your chin up; things will get better eventually :)

Keep working hard, as it will pay off in the end.

You have to stop thinking your life sucks. It really is that simple. Ok, it's simple, but not easy.

same here.. i feel the same way..

empty, bored, dull..

sometimes i just want to

go somewhere dangerous and risk

my life..

people never satisfied.. that's life