How to remove a lot of permanent marker on skin?

OK so today, my friend drew a huge black paw with permanent marker (it's colored in) on the back of my hand.

I've washed it several times and used rubbing alcohol/nail polish remover, and although it helped, it's still very visible (it's a purplish color now).

How can I remove the permanent marker on my skin?

Thanks!

Shaving cream!!! Just take it and rub it in. The only pigment left might be in your pores for a bit but it'll hardly be noticeable. My boyfriend's best friend drew ALL OVER MY FACE with permanent marker one day then scrubbed it off with shaving cream. Worked like a dream.

take a razor and shave it a little to get some of it off and then if that doesn't help use some rubbing alcohol.

try some baby oil.

if that does not work, then it will come off as the skin cells fall off, which they do every few days.

• Use baby oil or vaseline :)

Vaseline :)

Source(s): Used to be in pep rallies and when you didn't have face paint you used sharpie :)
  • vinegar, & if that doesn't work, try rubbing alcohol.