Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Ugh High School Drama?

Soooo this guy that I'm pretty sure I like likes my best friend. I don't know what to do, and I really like this guy. I used to kinda look at one picture that he looks really cute in, and my heart would skip a beat. When I heard that he might like her, the picture was occasionally cute. Now, with him liking her and her possibly liking him, I see nothing in that picture now. I have do idea what to do. Help?!

Favorite Answer

You liked him but since you see no way in it happening, your subconscious makes you think he is less and less likable.

• gosman

i'm confident once you're complaining approximately her, she's adequate of a topic. She looks so immature and you look this style of extra advantageous guy or woman than she is. you know you're dropping time on her, you will detect extra advantageous human beings than her. and that they are there, you in basic terms might desire to look. do exactly no longer carry along with her anymore. Lol, drama. Hate it.

This is good. Cause since you're pretty sure he likes her, it's made you stop liking him. This happens to me a lot too. Like I'll like a guy a lot, but once I find out that he likes someone else and they like him back, I stop liking him. There doesn't seem to be a lot of drama here...

This is utterly confusing. Ugh Lame High School Drama! So what if someone likes your friend? I'm sure she isn't asking for advice from strangers online! Thanks for the 2 points! Peace out!

Don't make drama over a guy. When a guy likes you, he will go after you.

That's just a fading crush. Drama will be created if you try to step in between them.

If I were you, I would just let it go unless you want trouble.

• datboy

im glad i have no drama

Stay away from drama

LDF