Should I be letting this bother me (facebook bf drama)?

Ok, I know this may be stupid to some, but here's the deal. My bf of almost 2 years had a facebook page long before he let me know about it. Now that I'm his friend on there,I see that he has nothing but female friends...not the problem, though. I've found on his phone where he had been texting other females and saying things that he has never even said to me. Although I know he was just trying to 'sweet talk', he swore up and down that he never had any contact with these females besides the stupid texts. But now that I'm on his facebook page, I've found where a lot of females have commented on his pictures about 'how sexy' and stuff like that. That doesn't necessarily bother me either...What is bothering me is that I saw from 7 months ago (remember - we've been together almost 2 years now) a girl posted a 'card' from an app that said "I'm addicted to your kisses". That is really bothering me. Also, when I tried to ask him a while back who she was, he got upset with me and said that he didn't feel that he needed to explain himself to me. And another thing that bothers me that he wont talk to me about, is all of these female friends think he's single. He doesn't have even one thing about me on his page, besides what I write on his wall...and if I write that I love him or something, he says "I know what you're doing...you write stuff like this because you're trying to control me." Wth?! He got mad because when we first became fb friends, I tagged him in some pics I have of him and my daughter...Once again, I was controlling him. I know a lot are going to think this is petty facebook drama, but I'm really bothered by the whole situation...

Kanye - I wasn't in his $*!@ until I saw some text messages...I have no shame in the &(^* that's in my text inbox...I wouldn't care if he looked through mine. Because I know he wouldn't find anything. But I try to give the benefit of the doubt because I dont want to feel like I'm wasting my time on this damn fool, so I am trying to trust him. I just gotta check up on my man. How wouldn't I be insecure. Once you lose a tiny bit of trust, it takes giant things to gain it back.

Favorite Answer

Uhhhhhhhhh yeah this dude is cheating on you, it doesn't really count to him though because he obviously doesn't see you and him as having an exclusive relationship

First off,this is not only facebook drama. When you say he got upset when you tried to talk to him about it's only because he doesn't want to admit to you to tell you that there's something going on with these woman. Honestly if he can't talk to you about it and its upsetting you why would you stay with him! find someone who treats you right because from the sound of it you deserve that. Hes probably been lying to you about it for a long time. If you really don't wanna break it off try talking to him again he needs to know that he's going to loose you if all hes going to do is lie. Let him know how much its bothering you, by then if he talk about it and tell you he's not lying without getting upset and all huffy about it then wth. Look him in the eye and tell him if he can't tell you the truth you won't listen to him lie either. Just do something to let him know your not stupid you know hes lying.

Hope i helped :p

He is a player, player the game.

When you say something he says

are you trying to control me.

He would put you up there if he valued

you.He dos not want people to know about

you that is why when you write you love him

he gets defensive. Dump him there is your

red flag warning sign. People use the word

controlling when they are, there is nothing

controlling in what you did.

Do not let people use you.

Source(s): Abuse Counselor

Sound's like she's flirting with this dude. If she gave you her password and knows you've viewed her page then just ask her about it. If not then and you just took a quick peek I'd still ask her. Don't know if you were snooping or not but you have to voice your concerns.

Dump the jerk. It sounds as if he is not worth your time and gonna break your heart. I would just make it a clean break before things get messy! :D

Source(s): A relationship almost the same as yours.

U should grow up. Dam why u all in his ****. That will make a ***** cheat on u. U insecure. Baby girl. Work on it

Yes should bother you

omg. that is awful. you better tell him