Do you ever wonder whether or not you still ' have it '?

Since I can't recall the last time I was intimate with a woman, I wonder if I ever ' had it ' in the first place. And when you get to be my age ( 60 ) and you're still wondering about matters such as that, it's pretty scary, let me tell ya . The problem is, I never got around to ' sowing my wild oats ' when I was young. And now that I'm on the backside of life, it's a little too late. I feel left out and alone, at least in that respect. That's the way it goes, I guess. Or, maybe I should say, at least in my case, ' that's the way it's gone ' . Oh, well .

Favorite Answer

If you are a male and have the equipment of course you have it. A bit rusty but still there. In your age group you will have many women interested in you. They are probably thinking the same as you ie is it all over for me? If you are reasonable looking I would look round for a lady friend. Younger women sometimes like older men. What are you waiting for? A fatal disease to over take you perhaps? :) Live your life while you have it thats my advice.

I just don't know what to say to this question. I am 70 years old, and I have so many hobbies, goals, projects and dreams I don't have time to think about what I don't have! But I will try here, just to be a good sport. I am proud of being my age, the word old does not mean the "backside of life" unless you are sick or frail. With any luck and the proper self care we might live healthy and vibrant up past 100 and it's best to look on the bright side of things! Bright, wise, sensitive, caring, lively, cheerful, helpful people are ATTRACTIVE to the opposite sex. Being current with your looks, dress, interests and entertainment help enormously too. Impecable grooming is a lost art with men sometimes. They let themselves look dumpy and sloppy and messy and they have a long way to go to be attractie to women. A lot of men think they don't have to look good on a daily basis, and they're loosing out because of this. I worked in a rest home and the guy with the dapper suits, the modern hair cut (bald is modern!) good people skills, meaning good listening skills and an attitude of caring, showing interest in the ladies issues (not just after sex, ya know.) These are the keys to living well whether you have a romp in the sack or not! And for your own sake, learn to use the internet, make videos, get to a Kerioki and stand up and sing and learn to dance or play a musical instrument, Go antique shopping, Farmer's markets, offer your old record collection to the Church Bazaar, grow medical marajuana, or other organic herbs to share. LOL. Get creative.. and live life to be a blessing to others! Remember love wants you!! It calls you!!

Some people are just late bloomers.

You should try to get out more and met new people.

Try some dances, swimming at a public pool during school hours, most of the "older" adult swim in the mornings or before the kids get out of school.They even have senior swim teams.

Or take up some other hobby or sport.

If you live in a senior or 55 plus building, go to the receration room and talk to people,it may lead to meeting a nice lady or at least some new friends.

I still regret not sowing my wild oats when I was young. Always had to work or go to a class. My late wife never had a headache, or even admitted she wasn't in the mood,until she got sick. My new lady friend also neglected to sow her "wild oats". We are making up for it now. She says we are acting like a couple of 20 year olds. We are both over 70. I believe it's a "use it or lose it" situation.

I wish you luck finding a relationship as I have. It's worth it.

Geoff is right go to the Mustang Ranch. Man ya gota enjoy life while you can can. Two peoople very close to me died this week just a few days apart. Don't be so hard on your self.Spiffy up and head west my man.

Hop on a plane to Reno, NV and go out east a few miles to the Mustang Ranch. Jolly, good looking girls who will help you with your question. Seriously. You should do it.

Never give up. You have plenty of time but you got to get out there ok My friends & I go to this club called Yesterday's it's great!! Music from 50's through 80's. See if you have this club or one like it where you live ok

I don't see 60 as being that old but then I am 53. Go find yourself some gal around your age that turns your crank. I bet she will let you know about having it! Good Luck.

Oh I still have it,but the medic gave me a pill for it.

yeah I still got it....now where did I put it.

Sure I got it, in Italian racing green,right there in the driveway.

• ?

I've been looking for it all of my long life,

It brought me much hassle trouble and strife,

Preciously for a short while, a beloved wife,

Now I've no desires for a rampant nightlife,

No more visits from the midwife,

And I am no longer as sharp as a knife!