Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 years ago

how long does body rash last?

I have a rash (red, bumpy, small circle kind), since few months and also another one near my stomach.

can someone please tell me, what kind of rashes are these and how long they last (it's already more than 5 / 6 months now)

thanks

thanks for the response.. Can the psoriasis rash can be small circle purple bumps?

Another rash at the stomach, I have is, brownish color flat type of rash.

Are these types of rash related psoriasis? please advise.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

There are hundreds of different rashes people can get. You cant possibly generalise them. Whatever the rash may be if it is already a long term one, the medication is always prescription only so you must see a Doctor.

Had the same thing with this antibiotic so took Piriton tablets and it cleared in 3 days. Unfortunately Piriton can make you drowsy, so I took this every night when I went to bed to control the sleepiness. You need an antihistamine such as Piriton to clear the rash

to me it soundss like psoriosis, and it wont go away until yoi go to your doctor and get a cream called ''betnovate'' when you get this cream in only a few days the rash will be gone. Whether its psoriosis or not this cream works wonders on all rash's.

Hope this is helpful, best of luck xx

Source(s): personal experience