Is there such thing as a Republican libertarian with a conservative view and a Democratic attitude?

I asked my friend what he was and that's what he said.

• Legit
    Favorite Answer

No.

I'm a republican libertarian with a conservative opinion who understands the liberal arguments for individual liberties.

AKA Fiscally conservative, socially liberal.

I am a conservative Republican. I support most libertarian positions. What do you mean by Democratic attitude? I am a fiscal conservative so I believe you should pursue your happiness but you not the taxpayer need to pay for it. The Democrats policies to help the poor are not working. We need to try self reliance again. Both a Republican and a libertarian support individual rights. I am against most of the group rights programs. They do not encourage equality. These programs that make certain groups dependent on the government are doing more harm than good. I answered a question about a whole family all being on government support. These were adult children in their 20's and 30's. This is a crying shame. The bible gave support for widows and orphans not young adults.

i think of maximum Republicans in politics are bigoted, power hungry those that choose to police the international and are ultimately the worst political social gathering. while it is composed of economic subject concerns i'm hoping greater libertarians get elected to Congress (in spite of if or no longer they be independents, libertarian social gathering individuals, or republicans like Ron and Rand Paul) and would bridge the hollow by using siding with the Democrats on social subject concerns, the Republicans on economic subject concerns and stay a stance of non-interventionism. the way I see it if a million/3 of Congress became Democrats, a million/3 became Republicans, and a million/3 became Libertarian the country would in concept be in acceptable solidarity.

Who cares. Ron Paul 2012

• Peter

Obama

They sell medicine for the bi-polar,