Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Troy Davis last words, as he was prepared for Execution, for the Burger King Murder of Officer Mac Phail?

Troy Davis

If you stay me another 20, I'll be Tiger Woods new Caddy

Executioner

Tiger Woods already has a Cadillac

Troy Davis

I didn't do it, it is Bush's Fault

Executioner

That's what they all say

Troy Davis

Everyone knows that I didn't do it

Executioner

Now how are they going to know that ?

Troy Davis

Because Officer Mac Phail was still looking to dam good after I shot him

Executioner

Now that's a Whopper of a Story

Favorite Answer

Haven't the leftist moochers who pimped for Troy gotten back to pimping for cop killer Mumia again. Mumia probably gets pissed when his lemmings shower some love on another perp.

I doubt it went that way exactly, but this guy had 22 years to prove his innocence and could not do it. If there had been one shred of evidence to exonerate him then he would have gotten a new trial or released. I heard 38 people named him and even if seven recanted years after the fact, there were still 31 who saw him shoot the cop. In Georgia shooting a cop is treated differently than if a regular person is murdered. There were no protestors in Texas protesting the execution in the Byrd case. It seemed that it was OK to execute one crook, but not OK to execute another.