Could I be pregnant with these symptoms?

I know u guys arent doctors, but im just asking before I go to the doctor next week. The last few weeks I have been having tender/sore breast one week then neusea feeling. When I smell food I feel like vomitting (that lasted for about a week). I feel extra tired and moody. Well my period came but it lasted a full week(not normal for me) & it was really heavy(again not normal for me). Anytime before my period comes my back ache and I cramp up a little, but none of this happened. It was very unnexpected. I am worried so I set an appointment. But I also checked online about prego symptoms and can u have a period and be prego. Some say yes and some say no. What do u guys think?

Favorite Answer

If you had a 7 day heavy period it doesn't sound like you are.

Yes, those are possible pregnancy symptoms, and yes you can have a 'period' while pregnant, but if it was really heavy and lasted a whole week, the chances of you being pregnant are very slim to none. Those symptoms could also be PMS symptoms though, or a side affect of BCP if you are taking any.

Source(s): 6 weeks pregnant & have done lots of reading. :P

Sounds like you are

ya, this is pregnant symptoms that will be great for you for consulting with your doctor.

Yep it can mean you are.. and yep you can have your pd while pg I had mine for five months..