Could I be pregnant with these symptoms?

I know u guys arent doctors, but im just asking before I go to the doctor next week. The last few weeks I have been having tender/sore breast one week then neusea feeling. When I smell food I feel like vomitting (that lasted for about a week). I feel extra tired and moody. Well my period came but it lasted a full week(not normal for me) & it was really heavy(again not normal for me). Anytime before my period comes my back ache and I cramp up a little, but none of this happened. It was very unnexpected. I am worried so I set an appointment. But I also checked online about prego symptoms and can u have a period and be prego. Some say yes and some say no. What do u guys think?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you had a 7 day heavy period it doesn't sound like you are.

• 9 years ago

Yes, those are possible pregnancy symptoms, and yes you can have a 'period' while pregnant, but if it was really heavy and lasted a whole week, the chances of you being pregnant are very slim to none. Those symptoms could also be PMS symptoms though, or a side affect of BCP if you are taking any.

Source(s): 6 weeks pregnant & have done lots of reading. :P
  • 9 years ago

Sounds like you are

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ya, this is pregnant symptoms that will be great for you for consulting with your doctor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yep it can mean you are.. and yep you can have your pd while pg I had mine for five months..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.