Annaliese or Annalieze or ahnalieze?

NOT SPELLED LIKE TITLE!

Which pronunciation do you prefer and how would you spell it?

Annaliese- like Anna-lease

Annalieze- like anna-leez

Analieze - like ona-leez?

I'm only spelling it like this because I don't know what the correct spelling would be.

Which sounds better, how would you spell it?

Bq; middle name? Last name is Brock.

If you don't like it, just put none, not anything about how horrible it is, or that she will be made fun of etc. Not asking that. Thanks.

• ~ A ~
    Favorite Answer

Annaliese is beautiful. On my name list, I have it spelled as Annelise or Anneliese.

~ {A} ~

• Stacey

I like the original form of the name pronounced anna-lease and spelled Anneliese. I know a little girl named this with this pronounciation and spelling and it is so beautiful.

I'm game for Annalieze (with two Ns) or Analieze (with one N). As for a middle name, I'd go for just Jane.

• Ari

I prefer Analiese, pronounced "on-uh-leese" or your first spelling, Annaliese, pronounced "aah-nuh-leese," like you said.

Both are really pretty! A few middle names could be Olivia, Katherine, or Blair.

none

Source(s): from mind