Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

erection in a public shower?

i was at my local y with a good friend and we both took a shower, i got a ***** and he noticed now he wont answer my texts, what are his opinions of me?

im 14 and get random boners all the time and it was one of those times

Favorite Answer

He is a jerk. I know that erections are a response to nervousness and I would personally wave it off

pat, never mind the texts. just talk to him and tell him that when you were soaping up it felt so good that you got a hard-on, or that you were thinking about (a name) who is the hottest girl in school.

if that doesn't get him back, then tell him that he is the one who will lose the friendship with YOU.

p.s. did he get a hard-on too? perhaps he is attracted to YOU and he is now too embarrassed to say that he liked what he saw.

anyway, try talking to him and tell him it had nothing to do with him. even if it did, tell him it didn't.

he probably doesn't know what to think. to be honest i don't think thats why he is not answering your texts. its probably over somehting totaly different. its a body reaction for that to happen in the shower. It would be relle inmature for him to not talk to you over that..

What was he doing looking down at your junk anyway? Goodness, creepy friend.

mfao he prolly think you gay and was attracted to him, try to make it a joke if you joke around a lot with him be lyk u was thinkin bout the rng thing at the wrong tym nd make sure u tell him wat u was thinkin bout or u can be lyk idk y dat happened u no dat thing got a mind of its own, jus make sure he knows you not gay or onto him or anything lyk that

• Aden

Your friend isn't mature enough to understands these things