Do I have to much homework?

I do alot of homework. On Monday to Friday I work from 3 PM to 11 PM on homework with breaks only to eat and shower and my Saturday is used for studying. I work on my homework alot slower then the other kids with ususally around 6 hours a night which is basically going to school twice a day. I have become overrun and my brain has started to burn out from this and now I am working slower and slower. I have trouble thinking about my homework and what I am sopposed to do. I play no sports. Do I have to much homework or is this common.

Favorite Answer

It's not that you have to much homework it's that you take to long doing it, stay after school to get help from the teacher so u can get done faster

...well...it depends on your course load. If you are at school 12 hours per day, it is normal. If not, you're probably retarded. See a doctor.