Do east Asians look down Cambodians and Filipinos?

I have a friend who is chinese and she called cambodians and filipinos the ghetto Asians and that they are dirty ( i did not say that, I am quoting)

Favorite Answer

It depends where you live, like in Long Beach, California (Where i used to live) the Cambodian people there might as well be black, but in San Fransico the Filipinos there might as well be white. Its because of social determinism or enviroment that causes us to genralize these thoughts. As for do East Asians look down on them? My personal belief is no considering im Eastern Asian mixed with South Eastern Asian and from my experiences, Asian people love and accept other asians.

I am a Filipina, a Harvard and Oxford graduate. Though I prefer not to stoop to your level but somehow my concern for humanity and the overall gene pool get the best of me. Ergo, idiots need to be corrected if not dissolved. Women from various cultural background marry for different reasons, and such hasty generalization is just fallacious, not to mention aggravating. Asian women are not desperate, in fact around 15% of us are more intelligent than most of western lads. Majority of those who work and study outside Asia are prescreened to have excellent abilities, mentally and physiologically. Now, going back to your point. Why don't you get a significant sample to evaluate? Read scientific journals, evaluate statistics..perhaps think? And background check your friends? You never know when someone is under the influence of psychoactive drugs, after all it's a western norm.

Not all. But what is your ulterior motive, in asking this question?