Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

What do I do know that my dog had a affair?

When she gave birth,she gave birth to huskie pups.She is a lab and I thought That i bred her with poodles

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dogs don't have affairs. It's their owners that *screw up.*

• 9 years ago

What makes you think they are Husky x pups? Why do you think she "had an affair" (How does that even happen? Do you not control your dog when she is on heat?) Are you a reputable breeder? Forgive me if some across as judgemental, but the fact that you have to ask this question on Yahoo answers suggested to me that you are not, in which case if the dog did "have an affair", you kinda got your just desserts for being a backyard breeder! Tsk Tsk.

Anyhoo, what's done is done. Hopefully you will get your dog spayed now. Please, just make sure you bring up the puppies responsibly, and sell them to responsible homes where they will be exercised and trained. And PLEASE! Get them neutered! Whether they are Husky x or Poodle x, they are still both basically mutts at the end of the day, so it really doesn't matter! (I love mutts by the way). And perhaps you get to make up a new name for a Husky x Lab. Labrahusky? Huskydor? Whatever - mutt, and proud of it.

• 9 years ago

Ask that cheating ***** why she did it. And file for divorce. Or get it euthanized... Haha, if only that were the case in a real life divorce... Yikes!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Look for a male dog with lipstick on his collar.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

What do you do? You immediately spay your dog, and you make spay/neuter agreements with anyone who takes in one of your BYB puppies.

• 9 years ago

Divorce is the only answer......Make sure she keeps custody of the kids.

• 9 years ago

That cheating *****! Are you sure the poodle was purebred, as was your lab?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

How do you know they are husky?

• 9 years ago

Sell them? lol nice mix.

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.