? asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

I like being sad, is that weird?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No its not, ignore those guys. If thats what you like then its perfectly normal.

• 9 years ago

It isn't weird at all, particularly if you are depressed. There can be a certain comfort in the feeling when you've experienced it for a while, and you may even have trouble with the thought of letting go of it. In the case of depression, though, this is because you have essentially forgotten how much better it feels to be happy.

Even if one is not depressed they may feel like there is a certain romanticism or drama associated with sadness, which is fairly common in teenagers.

Source(s): 4th year psychology student at university
  • 9 years ago

No, I wouldn't say its weird. Sometimes people are so used to feeling a certain way that it feels natural to them and they feel comfortable even if its something negative. Like i am also used to feeling sad and thats just the feeling that I'm associated with, so I feel comfortable with that, I wouldn't say you LIKE being sad, maybe you just feel that its normal for you to feel sad.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like being sad too but mostly happy I think I have a problem like mayb I'm the one to havebypolar or somthin that MAKES u feel weird y know I feel like I'm one of thoes ppl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Kinda! You don't want other people to be happy. Have you heard of the old adage "misery loves

company?" It's not normal to feel that way so I suggest you get some help from a professional!

• 9 years ago

As long as you feel comfortable then it's o.k.

Many times when others are happy,it's just a facade.

Then other times your happiness is always shattered by another person.

When you are sad,no one can mess with your head.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope if you like being sad, that means your happy. Nothing weird about being happy.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your happy being sad or a attention whore

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

thats hot

• 9 years ago

Yes it is, you should see a dp and see if they can help you out..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.