Why is my friend so rude?

I've known this friend since 5th grade, and ever since we entered high school 2 years ago, she changed A LOT. She cusses a LOT at me, she's really rude...

Like today, I was EXHAUSTED because I sprinted the mile to get a good time and my legs felt like jelly. So I was about to sit down on a bench when she pushed me over, sat down, and started eating. I was okay with it at the time and we laughed it off, but now that I think back, it was REALLY rude of her to do. I'm always courteous around her, yet she always says the rudest things to me.

I'm bilingual and I don't speak a lot of English at home, and my language doesn't have the "th" sound. So I can't pronounce the "th" sounds very correctly. So whenever I say "otherwise, father, brother, another" she makes fun of my pronunciations and it's REALLY annoying. I want to tell her to stop, but I know all she would say is "I'm just joking around! Calm down! Why are you such a pussy?"

I hate her personality right now. It's just way too rude. I don't know what's wrong with her. Her brother is a REALLY nice person. He's really polite and normal, so I don't think she has any problems at home whatsoever. But she calls her brother a d-bag and she always cusses him out.

I don't really want to talk to her at the moment, but we have so many mutual friends. Whenever I'm talking to my friends, she butts in. It's really annoying. :/ I can't really tell her to get out of my life, because we're still friends and I believe it's just a phase, but right now it's really pissing me off.

I'm kind of like your friend and I can be obnoxious but unintentionally. I just like to joke around a lot and people take it the wrong way. It might not be a phase. If it's bothering you that badly then say something.

it may be happened sometimes so don't be worried .