Bb blues scale solo help!?

Now I know it's actually quite simple, but when my friends do it they rip these cool rhythms with it and ****, then i go and all I can really do is play notes near each other, cause my lips get confused when going from high to low rhythms. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreicated! Thanks!

I also play trombone :P

Favorite Answer

Practice, practice, practice, and maybe a little more practice :D I know guitarists hate hearing that, but its the truth.

If you're really stumped, check this video out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84cEzgO4Qwk

Youtube thumbnail

• lilah

high quality answer LawMan. regrettably I spazzed and clicked the TD rather of the TU. I dont understand the thanks to undo it! Sorry!!!!!! OP, the secret to taking area in actual blues is to hearken to authentic blues gamers and scouse borrow licks like mad. till you're trying this, you'll only sound like yet another guy taking area in the blues scale. by potential of listening to blues gamers and copying what they do, you'll study which notes to rigidity and which of them to bend, and also you may how you are able to imagine and hear love a authentic blues participant.