awsum asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

How to get over fear of needles and and blood?

• Bessy
    Favorite Answer

Yeap Evans right, pretend they ain't there, and if your having blood taken don't look, just sing a tune in your head, and set yourself a treat, I think right I'm going to do this but then I get a bottle of wine and a takeaway tonight for being brave, makes it worth it,

The simplest approach to conquer you fears isn't through forgetting or averting your fears it is through honestly dealing with them. Next time you have got to have a blood scan or have a shot do it and do not fear approximately what might pass mistaken or of terrible beyond enjoy. Also keep calm and occupy your self on some thing else. Blood scan and needles don't seem to be dangerous you simply consider a bit pinch and it appears like anyone pinched you within the arm with now not a lot drive. I had many photographs earlier than and they are painless. I can relate to many extra painful stories and I by no means broke a unmarried bone in my lifestyles.

how I got over needles, I tell myself that they aren't there. just ignore them, and last of all, don't look at them.