Is it true that girls like tall guys?

i always hear it but i dont know if its true

Favorite Answer

I don't know if I'd necessarily pick a tall guy over a short guy, but I know that when I dated a guy that was shorter than me it was really weird when we hugged and stuff.

It is generally true that a girl likes a guy to be taller than her yes, but there are exceptions.

Remember too that a short girl might well like a guy that is taller than her, but still to short for a tall girl.

Second, a guy with a great attitude, or smile, or is exceptionally funny to you, or special in some other way can well make an individual like a shorter guy.

It's just a Genrale Rule. Not true in anywhere near all cases.

I like tall guys because I'm 5'9 and it makes me feel like he's the man and I'm the girl. When I'm taller I feel more like the guy but the only boyfriend I've ever had was 5'2. To me personality is way more important so I don't care about looks but I do like taller guys. Most girls do like taller guys but it depends. I hope this helps :) p.s I'm 14

Not necessarily everyone, but most girls do like tall guys. It makes them feel more protected.

Yeah but it Also depends on the Height on the Girl if she is like 5'0 than the guy usally ends up being around 5'5' + or if shes like 6'0 she will try to go Higher.

I am 5'0 and my Boyfriend is 6'0,

Yes. :)

I like tall guys because I feel like I'm safe whenever i'm with him. Lol.

There a very few girls that like guys that are shorter then them

I like guys taller than me, but I'm only 5'2". So in general, even if I wear heals, anyone over 5'7" should be fine. :-)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap1wu...

• sonata

i know i like tall men

Yeahh it can be true.. I definately find it easier because you can look up to them and its easier to kiss sometimes lol ;)

Source(s): My opinion