Is it true that girls like tall guys?

i always hear it but i dont know if its true

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know if I'd necessarily pick a tall guy over a short guy, but I know that when I dated a guy that was shorter than me it was really weird when we hugged and stuff.

• 9 years ago

It is generally true that a girl likes a guy to be taller than her yes, but there are exceptions.

Remember too that a short girl might well like a guy that is taller than her, but still to short for a tall girl.

Second, a guy with a great attitude, or smile, or is exceptionally funny to you, or special in some other way can well make an individual like a shorter guy.

It's just a Genrale Rule. Not true in anywhere near all cases.

• 9 years ago

I like tall guys because I'm 5'9 and it makes me feel like he's the man and I'm the girl. When I'm taller I feel more like the guy but the only boyfriend I've ever had was 5'2. To me personality is way more important so I don't care about looks but I do like taller guys. Most girls do like taller guys but it depends. I hope this helps :) p.s I'm 14

• 9 years ago

Not necessarily everyone, but most girls do like tall guys. It makes them feel more protected.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yeah but it Also depends on the Height on the Girl if she is like 5'0 than the guy usally ends up being around 5'5' + or if shes like 6'0 she will try to go Higher.

I am 5'0 and my Boyfriend is 6'0,

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. :)

I like tall guys because I feel like I'm safe whenever i'm with him. Lol.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There a very few girls that like guys that are shorter then them

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like guys taller than me, but I'm only 5'2". So in general, even if I wear heals, anyone over 5'7" should be fine. :-)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap1wu...

• sonata
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

i know i like tall men

• 9 years ago

Yeahh it can be true.. I definately find it easier because you can look up to them and its easier to kiss sometimes lol ;)

Source(s): My opinion
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.