If someone stares all the time...?

What would you do if you were in high school and a school cop, who is young, like 2 ft. taller, and intimidating stared at you all the time? That is what has been going on to me. I see this cop guy staring at me and I can't do anything. I mean he is an adult and I am not. He stares at me in lunch, in the patio, the hallways, the lunch line (when I am on one side and he sees me, he moves to this side of the line and when I am on the other line he moves to that one). So what do I do about this cop guy? It bothers me! I feel really weird like if it is my fault for him to stare all the time. Help! Please. What do you suggest? This has been going on ever since school started in the last week of August until now.

If this helps:

- I am in athletics. (track and field)

i don't want to look disgusting... you know picking my nose and eating!! eww!! :(

Favorite Answer

easy - pick your nose and eat it while he's watching - end of problem

the old fashioned way. Approach him and ask "what the phuck are you staring at?" seriosuly, he seems like a creep that probably steals woman's panties.

Maybe he thinks that you're the one starring at him.

Just ignore him, pretend he's invisible.