Anonymous

What do White Americans do to express their White roots?

I was thinking but I just can't find a answer. All i came up with is the southern food. What do we do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pure white, not mixed lol

• 9 years ago

Are you copying or should I say mocking the poster who asked about African roots or are you one in the same???

White is not an ethnicity. I am mix of Irish, Scottish and Scandinavian. I feel more Irish then the others. I have a shamrock tattoo and I celebrate St Patricks Day. i also have some Irish decorations in my home. A small sign made in Ireland is in my door way that reads "Céad míle fáilte", meaning a thousand welcomes. I also have art from other cultures in my home.

• Éilis
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Having met quite a few white Americans, they seem to visit the countries of their ancestors origin quite a bit. I know some Irish-Americans who are learning the Irish language and take part in Céilís when they can.

*Sigh* You are all so uneducated. I pity you.

• 9 years ago

well im from alabama ... and im VERY white (seeing that im a ginger child) i listen to country music, eat fried green tomatoes ^^ and watch Auburn football and scream war eagle at sport bars... :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Hold high power jobs and get rich. Live in nice houses and speak proper English.

Lv 6
    9 years ago

Join the Neo-Nazis?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

be white

• 9 years ago

polka, bluegrass, banjos, the chicken dance, oktoberfest, sauerkraut, kazoos.

rebel yells.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I like pureblack more too.At least he is more original.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.