Anonymous

What do White Americans do to express their White roots?

I was thinking but I just can't find a answer. All i came up with is the southern food. What do we do?

Favorite Answer

Pure white, not mixed lol

Are you copying or should I say mocking the poster who asked about African roots or are you one in the same???

White is not an ethnicity. I am mix of Irish, Scottish and Scandinavian. I feel more Irish then the others. I have a shamrock tattoo and I celebrate St Patricks Day. i also have some Irish decorations in my home. A small sign made in Ireland is in my door way that reads "Céad míle fáilte", meaning a thousand welcomes. I also have art from other cultures in my home.

• Éilis

Having met quite a few white Americans, they seem to visit the countries of their ancestors origin quite a bit. I know some Irish-Americans who are learning the Irish language and take part in Céilís when they can.

*Sigh* You are all so uneducated. I pity you.

well im from alabama ... and im VERY white (seeing that im a ginger child) i listen to country music, eat fried green tomatoes ^^ and watch Auburn football and scream war eagle at sport bars... :)

Hold high power jobs and get rich. Live in nice houses and speak proper English.

• .

Join the Neo-Nazis?

be white

polka, bluegrass, banjos, the chicken dance, oktoberfest, sauerkraut, kazoos.

rebel yells.

• ?

I like pureblack more too.At least he is more original.