How can I tell a boy that I don't like him?

He seems like a cool guy, but I'm not interested him. He is not attractive to me. One of his eyes are kind of ******. I literally lied to him and told him I had a boyfriend back in Chicago when I really don't. I know its better to judge someone off their personality and not so much of the looks, but when someone is not attractive to you, it doesn't matter if their personality is good, you still don't like them because of their looks. Any advice on what I should do.

Favorite Answer

Just say it. Be straight up and honest. Say "We can be friends but that is it"

The longer you wait to say something, the more social anxiety will build between you, and then it is harder to say what you really feel.

You could also use the Ignore three times rule. Which is, if he asks you to hang out three times in a row, and you say no every time. most people get the hint on the third attempt