Whats your opinion on facebook?

Don't get me wrong i love facebook but there making so many changes that just aren't necessary. Like the status bar on the top right of your screen that tells you what your friends have been doing.And how f.book knows what tv shows you like without even liking the shows page and how your gonna have to put your life story up on your page like wtf i dont want people knowing my life story! So whats your opinion on facebook it can be bad or it can be good

Favorite Answer

I think facebook is too overrated and they are indeed making too many changes. I don't like the new chat and I think facebook was fine before they changed it. It's just not the same anymore and I know my privacy isn't really private anymore because everything now is becoming more public and it's been kinda frustrating lately.

I think fadebook is a very good platform, no matter where you are can communicate. Narrow the distance between each other.

Facebook is just a more intrusive version of myspace with less functionality and less customization.