Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Why cant my boyfriend c*m!?

My boyfriend is 14, im 14 also. Whenever we masturbate each other, im fine but he just cant c*m! Why cant he do it?! He says he tries to but he cant! Im getting so pissed off at him now not only for that but he also told me he wants to stop doing this because he doesnt think its right! Can someone tell me how to make him c*m?!

Favorite Answer

well your only 14 for a start you shouldn't be doing things like that wait until your at the appropriate age which is 16 then you will have the confidence to discuss similar situations with each other instead of coming on hear and showing your partner up after he told you he wants to be left alone........get the hint

You want me to be honest? Allright.

First off, you're probably jerking it wrong. Some men need different stimulation to ejaculate. Also, you need good hands, not dry, brittle hands. Moisturizer helps and regular stretching.

Secondly, if THE BOY SAYS IT'S WRONG you know something is going on! So stop! Normally it's the girl who doesn't want to do that and the guy waits, when the GUY wants to wait, respect him like he would you and WAIT!

Lastly, yo 14? I mean, that's alittle young, but at least it ain't full blown. Take it slow, or you gonna grow up too fast.

Source(s): My life.

how about gettin tha hell over it and keep ya legs shut and hands to yourself! He can come but does not want you doin it. So back off. You guys are young i understand but that leads to sex. Would u want a baby now? No. Its so hard tough stressful emotional.... I'm fifth teen. I wished i saved myself. Dont waste it . You only have it once.

You're not doing a good job..

Can 14 year olds even get hard or wet? A bit to young aren't we?

Honestly at that age , guys will c-m from any type of stimulation so it has to ne your ugly or annoying.

• You just said he wants to stop because he doesn't think its right. Leave the poor KID alone. Sheesh.

• Brooke

Maybe rub some almond oil on his wenis

• BHapi

Yeh agreeing with the first answer....he doesn't want to and if you don't want to do it, then you are not going to orgasm....pretty simple....

• justme

you don't "Try" to, he is second guessing his decision which means he isn't ready which means stop

if you're going to troll, at least be funny or original.