Does this girl in my school like me? ?:l?

This girl named Martha in my school has been flirting with me. We have known each other for 3 years, and have been in all the same classes. Once we played the nervous game, and then we ended up making-out. In class she stares at me for awhile, and when I look, she smiles and waves, and I do the same. She almost gave me a handjawb, until her father came in and said that he needs me to help him with the garage. She never looks at other guys, or flirts with them. I'm not really good with girls, so that's why I'm asking you guys. I don't want to ruin our relationship and screw things up. So, does she like me or not? ?:l

Lol. Sorry for acting like a dumb ****. I just have mixed emotions. :P

Favorite Answer

No....are you ******* retarded....ofc she does.

• lael

Dont be irritating approximately commencing college in the united kingdom. women listed right here are the comparable as everywhere else i think of. the place I stay (some hours from Doncaster) there arent precisely 'widespread' human beings, we've people who're kinda geeky, ones that ought to be classed as widespread via fact they're in a huge team yet no one does what they say and infrequently anybody else likes them, and then theres the conventional human beings. the conventional everybody is the widespread public of the college. They do their own element, have their own acquaintances and dont regularly be advise to all of us. each female purely gets on with their own crowd. And we've had extremely some new women at the instant and that they've all made acquaintances rather actual. Dont attempt too harxd, permit friendships purely kinda take place.

Sorry for the sarcasm but are you retarded? Im really not trying to be mean lol but if she almost gave you a handjob and never flirts with other guys she obviously likes you.

Possibility that she may feel the same way... but it clearly makes me think she really likes you, dont miss you shot, and ask her out? :D

No **** of course she likes you

Source(s): duuuh