Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

What do you think of the name Olivia Kay for a baby girl?

We are expecting our first baby, and we are trying to decide on a name. My wife and I seem to agree mostly on the name Olivia and like Olivia Kay. Or if you have any other names/ideas feel free to share.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Oh what a sweet name! :-) Olivia Kay is beautiful. And original while not being unusual.. I love it!

• ~ A ~

Olivia Kay is nice. I'm not usually a fan of Kay, but it fits nicely with Olivia.

Other ideas for you:

Olivia Kate

Olivia May

Olivia Faye

Olivia Faith

Olivia Grace

Olivia Jane

Olivia June

Olivia Jade

~ {A} ~

• Ari

I absolutely love Olivia! That is my favourite name for my future daughter as well, Olivia Sage.

Olivia Kay is really pretty, too! Or similarly, Olivia Kate?

Either way, Olivia is a great name and what you have picked out sounds nice. Congratulations!

• a

It is a very pretty traditional girls name. It flows well and I personally like having a longer first name paired with a short middle name.

FYI if you care about meanings it's not the greatest Olivia = Elf Army and Kay = Pure

But I still think it's a great name

Olivia is a nice name.

Its cool if you want it, but be careful that when your kid goes to kinder garden, there will be at last 7 other kids named Olivia. BE ORIGINAL FOR GODS SAKE! If you really want something that sticks out more, don't pick Olivia. Its up there with the top 5 most common names!! DON'T DO IT.

loooovvveeee <3 <3 <3

• Wong

OH MY GOD. You didn't ask about some stupid name like "Genesis" or "October". You actually though of a good name. I like it

I like it!

I love it!