Well It's about my Hair again...................?

Well okay I am finally going to do my hair again. I haven't done it for over 3 months though... My hair is almost natural straighten again. Well I want to straight it side part it and put one of those hobo looking beanies hats when i am out side and u=if i can inside of school. But i am having second thoughts about it. What do you think the hat is black with gray ish stripes. but i don't want to take forever on my hair through... What do you think?? What are some easy hair styles.... please answer before tomorrow i am begging you

Favorite Answer

I suggest not.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Example: "My hair is right about armpit length as it is, but I've severely damaged it by bleaching it all at once. As a student of cosmetology myself, I would have to say that it was probably one of the worst mistakes I could have ever made."

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Sources:

Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.

Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe?