Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i have a question about taylor lautner?

Now i get the distinct feeling that taylor is gay or is it the fact he's a virgin and havent really found himself yet. I dont know something just seems off i mean there is nothing wrong with it just want to see if i was the only one who thought this way dont get me wrong im a big fan of his what do you guys think ?

Favorite Answer

Taylor Lautner is deffanitley not gay. He has dated Sara Hicks they were friends way before Taylor Lautner was famous, he then dated Selena Gomez, then Taylor Swift and then Lily Collins but they broke up this month. I am sure that if Taylor Lautner was gay he would be seen with a guy, holding hands with a guy maybe even kissing a guy. There are paparazzi that follow celebrities old or new we would find out if he were to be gay. I think that Taylor Lautner is a virgin even though he is attactive and he's a nice guy I just don't see it happening. None of his relationships last very long and he knows he will have tons of girlfriends. I don't think he's a hit it and quit it type of guy. I just don't see it.

i think he's straight