I cant put this damm tank stand together.....please help.?

I am extremely frustrated with this ****ing 10g tank stand i got. I have been hammering at it for hours and I am still not close to getting it together. Ive gotten two legs in firmly, and now I cant get this one f*ed up one in, and theres one that goes in w/ ease and pulls off easily. Wtf should I do cause im seriously pissed off now. No i and gonna f*ing go back and get another, thats not gonna do anygood cause ima have the same problems.

Favorite Answer

Hi Shawn.

I know it's not funny and your frustrated but I'm sorry to say your question has made me laugh a little. Thanks, it's not often you get a laugh on here.

Anyway, back to helping you with your question.

In this hobby you will need lots of patients so take a seat and have a cup of coffee/tea, relax for a while and come back to it later.

If you have no instructions then the best thing is for you to tell us the name and model of the 10g tank and stand you have bought and we may be able to help you more, OR alternatively search/google it to see how it looks when assembled.

Don't give up, we are here to help and get you into this great hobby.

Good luck.

Source(s): 30+ years in the hobby and theres always something new to learn