Needle Stick Injury!! Help?

So Yesterday I was taking the bus home from work and I have to wait for my second bus, which usually takes 45 min. So there were people sitting at the bus bench, and it was sunny outside. So I decided to sit down under a tree. So i went to sit down and when I leaned back I felt something poke my back. I thought it... show more So Yesterday I was taking the bus home from work and I have to wait for my second bus, which usually takes 45 min. So there were people sitting at the bus bench, and it was sunny outside. So I decided to sit down under a tree. So i went to sit down and when I leaned back I felt something poke my back. I thought it was a pine needle or some sharp bark from the tree. So when I turned around I saw a needle sticking out of it. Like some idiot stuck it there and left it. I am a little shaken up because I don't know the actual chances of me getting anything.

So my question is I know I should go to the dr and get tested for all the AIDS and Hep ABC and HIV, but what are the chances of me picking up something like that and what would be the treatment. What steps should I take now? Thank you in advanced for your help!