Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

Whats sexy-er Thigh high socks or Knee high socks?

My boyfriend has a foot fetish..

i think the socks will get him going!

Do you guys ?

Any ideas on styles?

stripes?

black?

pink?

up to the knee or just under?

OR if you guys think thigh high/knee high nylons ..

Favorite Answer

Depends on what you mean by socks. Could be a language thing like, fąg in the UK means cigarette and the US means gay. Socks to me are like gym socks, not stockings or nylons. I have never heard of thigh high socks, so you must mean stockings.

It’s all individual. I would be totally turned off by knee-high. Thigh high is great. Black or tan/nude do it for me, but again, individual tastes. I like straightforward nylons. I prefer no patterns or fishnet. I can live with the tattoo-like image if it’s not overwhelming. Single stripe in the back is not bad (like Betty Page). Pantyhose, if they're sheer to the waist, as well.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My boyfriend has a foot fetish..

i think the socks will get him going!

Do you guys ?

Any ideas on styles?

stripes?

black?

pink?

up to the knee or just under?

Source(s): whats sexy er thigh high socks knee high socks: https://biturl.im/vZ1Cp

Your boyfriend may be different, but I would say thigh-highs are far more attractive -- whether socks or nylons, doesn't matter to me.

It's more of a sensual tease, because it will take longer to reveal your feet.

• lucas

Sexy High Socks

Personally I think above knee socks look a little bit tarty and neddy, i would go for just below the knee socks.

Colour-wise = Whatever your wearing, match the colour... if you like, you can tell me or give me the website of your clothes and i could help you out with the colour?

Source(s): Myself, personally.

I'm more of a bare-feet kind of guy, but my girl does have a really cute pair of knee-high purple socks that she's really adorable in.

i like thigh high anything. if you have nice legs they will draw attention to them. I like plain white thigh high looking tube socks with colored bands at the top. or black and white striped tights.

• B

nylons are my fetish. i love the thigh highs and think the knee highs are really sexy too. if they're knee highs i prefer black and they have to be the nylon material. not cotton.

black thigh highs