Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

Whats sexy-er Thigh high socks or Knee high socks?

My boyfriend has a foot fetish..

i think the socks will get him going!

Do you guys ?

Any ideas on styles?

stripes?

black?

pink?

up to the knee or just under?

Update:

OR if you guys think thigh high/knee high nylons ..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on what you mean by socks. Could be a language thing like, fąg in the UK means cigarette and the US means gay. Socks to me are like gym socks, not stockings or nylons. I have never heard of thigh high socks, so you must mean stockings.

It’s all individual. I would be totally turned off by knee-high. Thigh high is great. Black or tan/nude do it for me, but again, individual tastes. I like straightforward nylons. I prefer no patterns or fishnet. I can live with the tattoo-like image if it’s not overwhelming. Single stripe in the back is not bad (like Betty Page). Pantyhose, if they're sheer to the waist, as well.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Whats sexy-er Thigh high socks or Knee high socks?

My boyfriend has a foot fetish..

i think the socks will get him going!

Do you guys ?

Any ideas on styles?

stripes?

black?

pink?

up to the knee or just under?

Source(s): whats sexy er thigh high socks knee high socks: https://biturl.im/vZ1Cp
  • 8 years ago

Your boyfriend may be different, but I would say thigh-highs are far more attractive -- whether socks or nylons, doesn't matter to me.

It's more of a sensual tease, because it will take longer to reveal your feet.

• lucas
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Sexy High Socks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Personally I think above knee socks look a little bit tarty and neddy, i would go for just below the knee socks.

Colour-wise = Whatever your wearing, match the colour... if you like, you can tell me or give me the website of your clothes and i could help you out with the colour?

Source(s): Myself, personally.
  • 8 years ago

I'm more of a bare-feet kind of guy, but my girl does have a really cute pair of knee-high purple socks that she's really adorable in.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i like thigh high anything. if you have nice legs they will draw attention to them. I like plain white thigh high looking tube socks with colored bands at the top. or black and white striped tights.

• B
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

nylons are my fetish. i love the thigh highs and think the knee highs are really sexy too. if they're knee highs i prefer black and they have to be the nylon material. not cotton.

• 8 years ago

black thigh highs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.