Why is my xbox 360 so slow?

Whenever i play games online its fine. It only happens when I go to buy videos from the Zune marketplace. I buy it then it casually loads for like 10 or 15 minutes till it starts streaming then i back out and download it. It even does it when I click on a episode before I buy it but that takes like 5 or 10 minutes before the screen pops up to buy it. I have cleared my cache and it has not changed my speed.I run a direct ethernet cable to the modem and no one is usually on the computer when I'm online buying. I have only videos on this hard drive and its really annoying when i gotta sit there for 12 hours to download a season of episodes. Anyone have any thoughts or solutions to this without having to delete everything?

Favorite Answer

yeah I had that same problem too try resetting your router and upgrading your internet speed to a faster Package Deal : )

I had the cheapest service for years until I upgrade the service it was only $5.00 more now my download speed is crazy and I can watch the videos on the xbox dashboard and Zune marketplace : )

Source(s): Gamer