How to say this in Greek?

I have a grand mother in Greece who's really ill, and I'm trying to learn Greek. I'm not fluent in it yet or anything, but I wanted to say some stuff to her over the phone. I tried to ask my dad on how to say some things, but it's hard because he only explains it verbally. I just need some help on... show more I have a grand mother in Greece who's really ill, and I'm trying to learn Greek. I'm not fluent in it yet or anything, but I wanted to say some stuff to her over the phone. I tried to ask my dad on how to say some things, but it's hard because he only explains it verbally. I just need some help on constructing some sentences.

These are the sentences:

1. "I (am) learn(ing) Greek for you." (It doesn't need to be literal, but just a sentence with the same meaning.)

2. "I want to visit you."

3. "I hope you feel better."

Thank you, any input will help.
Update: I don't want to use Google Translator or anything because it's not always accurate. I've used it before with my Greek cousins, and they couldn't understand much.