Anonymous

Where do kids get the idea to shoot up school?

Like Virginia tech.?

Update:

And put a "s" on school sorry typo

Update 2:

@ c add me as a contact good thinking

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Columbine High school shooters in Littleton Colorado in 1997 had a list of people they were trying to kill, authorities though say a lot of this is similar to the movie The Basketball Diaries (starring Leonardo DiCaprio) where there is sequence of students in trench coats killing other students with machine guns. The Columbine shooters did not want to make it out alive though, it was basically a mass murder suicide. Some of them just snap one day (implosive anger "going postal" ) and just start shooting at random. Some of them want to get famous, they want to get caught because they end up on the covers of magazines. These are the thrill killer types, like the Jonesboro Arkansas school shootings, they too want to get caught. Then there are copycats who want to outdo the last shooting they read about and set out to do it, to also get famous. All them have mental disorders (psychosis, severe depression, schizophrenia) or they are just sociopaths who don't care if it's wrong.

Source(s): criminal investigation psychology
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Most of them are depressed outcasts.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

@ C- The shooter in Virginia Tech was Asian you idiot

• 9 years ago

Bullying, violence,anger. I think that's what it comes down to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I dont even know how they managed to get guns.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

from Jollywood

• 9 years ago

Black music and shitty screamo/emo white music and mexicans taking their jobs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.